The Lift&Co cannabis conference and trade show returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, May 12-15, 2022, complete with signature surprises and a-ha! moments.
Lift&Co. Expo, Canada’s no. 1 cannabis conference and trade show, returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, May 12-15, 2022, delivering expert insights and education, as well as the ultimate in business-building networking, and an expo floor showcasing hundreds of products, services, and cannabis industry innovations.
All this, plus the uniquely irresistible experience that keeps thousands of cannabis producers, growers, investors, movers, shakers and trailblazers buzzing.
Lift&Co. Expo Toronto 2022 includes:
- Lift Cannabis Business Conference | May 12
- CannaVest North Investment Forum | May 13-14
- Lift&Co. Expo | May 13 – 15
- Industry Days | May 13 – 14
- Consumer Day | May 15
Always full of surprises, this year’s event has plenty of “new” in store including:
- Leading-Edge Education | Up-to-the-minute intelligence on world markets, critical industry shifts, next-gen innovations, regulations, profitability and much more
- Industry Stage & The Dome | Joining the Well&Good Stage, two new areas will showcase leading expert speakers and panels.
- Budtenders’ Masterclasses | Discover Canada’s top cannabis training certification for uber aficionados and haute sommeliers.
- Industry Days | Now two full days of networking and learning are dedicated exclusively to members of the cannabis industry
- CannaVest North Investment Forum | The esteemed conference’s Canadian debut, connecting cannabis companies seeking capital with accredited investors
- Top Deal-Makers’ Marketplace | Key destination for leaders from Canada’s top LPs, retailers, labs, suppliers, and more, to connect and form strategic alliances
- 420 Receptions | Mix, mingle and make connections right on the Expo Floor
- Lift&Co. Expo Ambassador Board | Featuring 20+ influencers, insiders, and cannabis industry innovators
As Toronto’s must-go show readies to welcome thousands from across Canada and North America, the team behind the scenes hints at an experience to remember.
“Each year, we lead with the quality, value and uniqueness of our industry education,” says Barry Smith, Lift&Co. Expo Content Director. “For Toronto ‘22, I’m eager to reveal new consumer and patient products and therapies. Plus, our brand-new stage called The Dome is designed for interviews focused on game-changing issues.”
“The Canadian cannabis market is projected to reach $4.8B in sales in 2022,” says Shawn Pierce, President of MCI Events. “We’re serious about providing education and facilitating the connections that will drive the future of this booming industry. But we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and that’s what makes the Lift&Co. Expo experience so unique.”
Visit liftexpo.ca for more information and get your tickets to join the Lift&Co. Expo Toronto 2022.